[IP] Leg Cramps

 SNIP....painful cramps in my calf.<<<SNIP

I have had this problem on and off for years and in my toes as well.   My
Docs, through the years always say the same thing - potassium and eat lots
of bananas.   I do and they go away in a couple of days and stay away as
long as I take two potassium pills every day.   Walmart vareity (Spring
Valley) is good and cheap.   I also have restless leg syndrome.   I have
always wondered if they are tied in together, but research has apparently
shown that RLS is a neurological problem and the leg cramps are a muscular
problem so no relation.
Good luck!!
Bonnie R.