Re: [IP] CONCERN ABOUT ULTRA METER!!!!!!!!

Gine,

  My son did something similar only using a fee DEX meter he was given at
camp last year.  Only the big difference was he did about 6 tests using the
same finger poke, and he ended up with such different numbers it wasn't
funny.  I've talked to others who had similar results with the DEX and that
is why I would shiver at the thought of this meter being used by someone.
But then there are those out there who do use it and like it very much so
that is GREAT!!  I would not worry too much aboutt 26 points.  It is the
80-100+ that gets worrisome!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua