[IP] DOCTOR **LOOKING** FOR CURRENT AND NEW PUMPERS!!!

i have mentioned my doctor's name on here many times and the fact that she is
sooooo into pumping, that she believes EVERY type 1 diabetic needs to be on
the pump as well as 'some' type 2s....... well, i went to see her today and
told her about this list and metioned i wanted to add her name but that i
thought she wasn't taking new patients and she was like "OH PLEASE.....
PLEASE PUT IT UP!  I'D LOVE TO HELP GET PEOPLE ON PUMPS......" etc.... and
then she got into the whole, and i quote, "all the bullshit of not being on
the pump."
she also has three other doctors who would with her who are endos and are
pro-pump all the way!!!!!!!!!!
if anyone lives in Illinois close to chicago or wouldnt mind traveling, here
name is:

Sally Pinkstaff
Endocrine Associates, Ltd
520 South Maple Ave, Second Floor
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708) 660-220
i will also list her on the physicians page........ i wish all doctors were
like this!!  she is just soooooo excited about everything to do with the pump
and has been rx'ing it for about ten years now so she has pretty much
experience..... well more than some......
also, she wants to build a DIABETES PUMP CENTER in the middle of Chicago and
is now starting to apply for funding from whoever she has to and trying to
get this going.......... i'll keep you posted!
if anyone is interested or needs more info about location, etc, please feel
free to email me!!!!!  she's a wonderful doctor and very, very, very
thorough!!!!!!!