> That's well within the accuracy limits of any of these meters. I'd wager
> that if you ran the same test with just about any other meter, that you'd
> get similar types of results.

i'll drive myself nuts with all of this.....LOL   i guess i'm used to my
profile which i also ran tests on and came out with 98, 96, 97, 101, 97.....
those made me more comfortable...... but then again, they say the plasma
meters are closer to lab results...... the only thing that worries me is what
if one day i'm trying to set some ratios and i get a reading out of the
norm......... 25 pt difference would cause me to bolus .5 units!  that kinda
scares me.........