Re: [IP] Addendum

In a message dated 2/22/01 2:42:53 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Some were found to have none of the suppliment in the capsules at all. only
> the fillers.  So it seems they could say there's so much of a product in the
> tablets but you may get a fraction-if any of that product. Tests need to be
> stricter about the content of this junk.

this is especially true with SAM-e!  there are two kinds:  butane tosylate
and butanedisulfantate........... THE BUTANEDISULFANATE IS THE MORE STABLE
brand, but there are very few brands that have the stated 200mg........ if
anyone is interested in the list, please email me....... they have been
tested by Dr. Brown in New York who specializes in SAM-e........ but yes,
there are many out there that dont live up to the labels!!!!!!!!