[IP] leg cramps

When I was pregnant (twice) I had really bad leg cramps in my calves while
sleeping.  The best thing I found was to just lie on your back and "flex and
point" your feet a few times.  You flex your toes up real hard to stetch the
backs of your calves real hard and then point your toes to relieve.  I would
do this a few times everytime I got cramps and it took care of it.  Then I
just started to do it a few times every night when I first went to bed and
every morning when I first woke up and didn't have near as many cramps after
that.  It's FREE and doesn't even make up get up out of the warm bed!!!!
Worth a try anyway!
Good Luck!