RE: [IP] MiniMed Inc. Announces Investment In DMCare Venture and Related Strategic Alliance

I don't really know anything about it other than the annoucement and the web
site for DMCare http://www.diabetesmanager.com/

"DiabetesManager.com is an Internet-based medical service providing the
decision support you need to optimally control your diabetes based on your
physician's prescription.

The better you control your diabetes the lower your chance of complications.
Under the direction of your physician, DMCare
will assist you in attaining the best possible glucose control!

Simply enter your home glucose monitoring results accompanied by information
about diet and exercise, and receive recommendations when necessary to
your glucose control. Since all recommendations are based entirely on your
physician's prescription you can follow them with complete confidence."

I don't really know anything about how Minimed and DMCare will work together
but it should prove interesting.