[IP] Yearly update

Well I turned a year older today, and I am a year healthier too!  I have
been pumping now since 6/2/99, and I feel so much better, and healthier!
Also much more informed, I cannot think what a year and half it would have
been without all you guys and gals helping me along the way!  I thank each
and every one of you, and especially Michael, for this list and all the
great advice I have gotten over the last year and half.
The only thing I have not done yet, is use a sil.  I am just plain petrified
to, so am sticking with the rapids and the sof sets!
I am leaving next Saturday for Cancun Mexico for a glorious trip, and I will
be thinking about you all too!  I really will. I will have a ton of digests
to come home too, so may have to skip some, and only read the last two days
worth, but I still have to catch up!
Happy pumperversary to Melissa too!  Doesn't it just feel good???
Pump hugs to all,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.