[IP] Brian Foster

I am new to the Insulin Pumpers. I have been diabetic for 20 years now and
also work for an insurance agency. I am not familiar with Liberty Mutual,
however I can offer my own experience with my insurance. The first thing I
did when I looked into the pump was to call their customer service. I then
found out they have a program for diabetics, and that has set me on course. I
am not yet on the pump either. My insurance will probably cover it under
Durable Medical Equipment. If they approve the request, they will pay 80% of
the cost of the pump and supplies. I guess the best thing I can say is talk
to your insurance service department to see if they can help you understand
how their coverage would apply. Also, if you have an agent, they might also
be able to help you.