[IP] Leg/foot cramps

> > The last two nights I've been awakened with very painful cramps in my
calf.  I have heard other pregnant women talk about this.  Anyone know a
good thing to prevent it??  I've heard drink more water, get more calcium, and
get more potassium.  Any other suggestions or certainties? Sherry C  > >

Of course, first and foremost, check with your doc (the one you trust) to
advise you so your baby will not be harmed. There are some on a
kidney/pancreas transplant list who keep a bottle of sparkling water by the
bed and a sip of that calms the cramps immediately. That has quinine in it so
I'd be SURE to get that okayed by the doc!  Standing immediately does help,
but be careful to not tear a muscle. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!