Re: [IP] remote durability????

 I guess they expect me to pull over at the Yukon river
> Hilton and get a room. The watch would work for me if they would ever get
> the thing to market I will give it a try.
> Ken Weldon
> Chugiak Alaska
> mm 508 10 months 10 days 2 hours yee haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't get as cold in Ohio, but the layer thing works here too.
Just don't leave your remote in your pants pocket or it might go though the
wash unexpectedly.
Mine did and it lasted two weeks, after that it gave up the ghost. The
remote is not water or wash proof.

Good luck Ken you'll make it.

Dan B.