Re: [IP] "failing" related to a test is problematic!!!!

I agree on all points.
I wasn't saying I thought it was appropriate to use those terms,
just explaining. :)

Natalie said:
Well, they COULD say your test results are negative for GD or
for GD. Or that the results indicate or do not indicate GD.

But I totally agree that passing and failing are not appropriate
for diagnostic tests. The implications of those words are that
something under your control, and in GD, in particular, it may
NOT be
under your control!

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound