Re: [IP] New sites and fun night time leg cramps

In a message dated 2/22/01 10:59:09 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I always used to
> leave sites in for 3 days, but the last several weeks I've only been able
> to go 2 days.  For
> one thing, the tummy sites start to feel uncomfortable, and I also run out
> of insulin.

My cde told me that she always has pregnant people change sites every 2 days.
 I didn't ask why because i'm not pg so didn't need to know  :)
Sounds like you are doing well and working so hard to keep your blood sugar
in normal ranges, i'm proud of you.
Was your ob able to recommend a new endo??

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000