[IP] Re: (IP) Noninvasive glucose monitor

I tried to get in on a study that sounded very similar to this study last
year.  They were paying about $3000 because there were several all day stays.
When I signed up, however, the nurse let me know that most people (especially
women) were not passing the approval test.  I was still hopeful, and looking
forward to that large sum of money!!!  Sadly, I failed to pass the test.  It
seemed that for some reason the infrared light was not reading on most people.
It was a device that you placed on your forearm.