Re: [IP] Help with Birthday Party (Asap?)

> The other thing I am thinking about is that the Mother in charge is
> not well-versed in diabetes, although knows he has it.  My son is A+
> at knowing when he is low so I totally trust him.
> So with all that, what would YOU do???

Lily counts chips when grazing, I have no idea what she boluses for
each, but you might weigh a handful and try and get an idea. You can
fix anything if it's only a couple of hours. Why don't you ask your
son and see what he thinks.

If you son has doubts, he can always short bolus and fix it later or
give you a call or both :-)