[IP] How long does it take???

From: "Carey Gardner" <email @ redacted>

Note: I am not using the pump yet. The last number (5.1) is the result of
several lows. I am still in my honeymoon period and every 1-2 weeks all of the
sudden my insulin needs change...my pancreas starts working, I start having
hypos, and we have to cut back a few more units of insulin.// snip // if
you are still in your honeymoon consider calling Stanley Brod MD he is
working on preserving beta cell function and preventing failure and
possibly onset of type 1 diabetes he is not a screwball or a nut he uses
interferon to arrest beta cell failure if you are interested, e-mail me off
list spot