Re: [IP] New sites and fun night time leg cramps!

In a message dated 2/22/01 8:19:51 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  have heard other pregnant women talk about this.  Anyone know a good thing
> prevent it??  I've heard drink more water, get more calcium, and get more
> potassium.  Any
> other suggestions or certainties?  I think I scared my husband half to
> death at 3AM when he

i dont think it only happens to pregnant women........ as all of you probably
know, when the sugar is high they usually happen to from the electrolyte
imbalance, mainly pottasium i think....... could be sodium too, but i'm not
eat some bananas which i'm sure you already know...... but what i'm getting
at is there is a vitamin with a weird name that for the life of me *again* i
can't remember but maybe someone would know...... it's specifically for
potassium and leg cramps but it is not just potassium in a pill which i'm not
sure they even make....... it's something different, may even be just a herb
or something........ hopefully someone will know what i'm talking about  :O)
take care........
btw, when it happens--and i know this hurts--try standing on a cold floor if
you can move.........