Re: [IP] "failing" related to a test is problematic!!!!

At 09:47 PM 02/21/2001 , you wrote:
>For whatever it's worth, the terms "passing" and "failing" are
>terms the *OB's/drs/midwives* commonly use for these *screening
>tests* for *gestational* diabetes (for as long as I can remember
>- had my first in 1985.)

It's a sad situation when "failure" is involved during the miracle of
children by the "professional caretakers".    Magic and holiness from your
signature line and testing that can be "failed"... :(

To me that would be one thing that might be changed by those who already
have DM.

Jim S.
email @ redacted