Re: [IP] Ultraflex Sets

On 21 Feb 2001, at 15:37, email @ redacted wrote:

> The new D. set will be basically the same as MM's Sof-Sets.  The one
> thing that Dis does NOT have to go with their set is the insertion
> device.  And I must tell you that device alone is what will probably
> keep us using the MM sets versus going to the new Dis set when/if it
> comes out for the kids.

Basically is correct, however the cannula will have a tapered tip
and the introducer needle only extends beyond the end of the
cannula by 2 mm.  These differences will make for an easier
introduction, something like placing a Rapid, it will just "glide in".  I
look forward to this set as I never did like the Sofserter.  :>(