[IP] Trusting Your Doc

John you did indeed have a good experience with your doc. I did to, when I
went forth into the bigh wide world with my new pump silently pumping away, I
had the office, home and dell phone number of both my endoand my CDE ad
dietician of all things. My endo is a type I and my CDE is married to one and
I thought that maybe that was the reason. Fortunately I have only had to call
each of them once, and have indeed calledthe dietician more. In short, I have
a great team for which I am very thankful.  BW