RE: [IP] awaiting pump with questions

Yes, this should help your bg's.  It did mine.  You will be
surprised.

----- Original Message -----

From: Robyn
Petras

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 2/21/01 1:29:11 PM

Subject: [IP] awaiting pump with
questions

Next week I will start the training for my pump.  Currently, I am
taking

insulin every time I eat. I experience high blood sugar one hour after I
eat

(250-350) and then 3 hours after I eat I am low (40-70).

I am done experimenting  with my current plan and am waiting for
the pump.

Do you think the pump will help to even out my levels?

I would like to hear from people who may have had similar
experiences.

Robyn

--- Andrea and Greg Rueff

--- email @ redacted