RE: [IP] re: First 4 days on pump

I had the same problem with feeling yucky.  I was also pregnant so I
blamed it on that.

----- Original Message -----

From: Susan Hedger

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 2/21/01 10:11:57 AM

Subject: [IP] re: First 4 days on
pump

Hi all, four days of near normal bg's already!!! After 39 yrs with

rollercoaster bgs, this is a miracle :-)

Still plotting out a strategy with my health care nurse. Turns out
I'm

very sensitive to Humalog.... a little seems to go a very long way in my
case.

One question...did any of you feel sick (flu like symptoms, headache)

when you first started using the pump? I felt just awful yesterday
and

it was my best bgs ever! My rep thinks it might be because I'm not
used

to having such normal bgs thruout the day.

Anyone else have this?

Sue :-)

--- Andrea and Greg Rueff

--- email @ redacted