From: Justin
Boswell

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 2/21/01 1:10:51 AM

Subject: [IP] Site suggestions

I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading all the great stuff on this

list-you guys have no ideal just how much this list is quoted on my

childrenwithdiabetes mailing list!!!!:O) I haven't posted in like
forever

because I am so busy homeschooling and the kids etc.  I always
feel pretty

bad when the fundraiser email comes to me because I am also one who
can't

afford to donate at this time (hoping that will change when dh gets out
of

school in Dec 2001!!!).  We just found out that his work had him
down for

"ten" dependants on his W-4 so they haven't been holding out nearly
enough

money all year!!!!:O(  UGH!!!  We have 4 children but
we are still looking

at owing at least $2000 probably AND we are going to loose money
every

month when dh corrects the W-4 so we will not only owe but we can't
afford

to pay!!!!!  I do have a q about sites here.  We use
the D pump (still

waiting for the new one!!!) and the Tenders-we have so many site

problems with these.  They are constantly getting clogged with
blood,

sometimes it looks like bits of fat?  The worse part is it gets
crimped

either in his skin or right at the hub forming an "A" looking
crimp!!!!

This is SO frustrating for us-I hate going through sites every 1-2
days!!!!

I'm thinking about trying the MM sites on him and seeing how that works,

can't decide whether I should hold out untill D gets their new sites
(which

has been promised since last June!!!!) in March or just go ahead and

switch?  For anyone who is using the MM-do you have site problems
with them

as well?  Oh, maybe I should re-introduce
myself!!!  Sorry!!!!:O)  I'm Amy

(29) SAHM, married to Justin (29)-Computer Science professor and
full-time

student!!!!  We live in So. Florida and have 4 children: Tyler-8,
Riley-5.5

yrs (dx'd w/T1 7-1-99   pumping 5-30-00), Mason-3.4 yrs, Cailin Rose-23
mos.

Take care everyone!!!

Amy   Riley (dx'd T1 7-1-99   pumping 5-30-00)

--- Andrea and Greg Rueff

--- email @ redacted