[IP] 1 Year Pumping Aniversary! :-)

Happy pump-versary to me
Happy pump-versary to mmmeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy pump-versary to me!

Today is my one-year Assimilation Day anniversary!

Hard to believe that a year ago I was starting out,
putting my first infusion set in, programming my first
actual set of basal rates, programming my first
real-life bolus, my first day free of
intermediate/long acting insulin (YAHOOOOOO!), the
list goes on and on....

A lot sure has changed (and some things haven't) -
some for the better, some for the worse - but it sure
has been an interesting learning experience.
Throughout this journey I've learned a lot about
myself and other people and I have definitely gotten

I'd like to thank Michael, all the IP admins and
everyone else in this list.  Without you I definitely
couldn't have met such great people, been able to vent
(and therefore write long posts), and I certainly can
say that it wouldn't have been as positive experience
without your knowledge and support.  So, from me,
Assimilator 1, Assimilator 2, Pumpy and Pumpy Pillow
I'd just like to say two words: Thank You!  :-)

Hopefully around this time next year I can say that my
diabetes has gotten even sweeter to live with.  0;-)

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?