[IP] Sets-Kerri

>Brian, I think she might mean the MM Micros vs the Dis Tenders,
>since she mentioned the new Dis sets that aren't out yet (that
>are like the MM's Micros.) So right now, there are no comparable
>sets from Dis.
>Correct me if I'm wrong, Amy! :)
>Anyway...Amy, I would definitely ask MM for some samples. Just
>call up MM or get their local rep's info and they'll send you
>some to try to see if you like them better.

Yep, you are correct Kerri!!!!!:O)  Thanks!!!!  I am going to call MM
tommorrow after I get their # from the webpage tonight!!!  I wanted to make
sure I had the correct set name too!!!!:O)  I'll let you all know how it
goes, I'm sure they will be happy to send some some samples and an inserter
to go with too!!!!

Take care,
Amy & Riley-5.5 yrs (dx'd 7-1-99 & pumping 5-30-00)