[IP] Overwhelmed at pump meeting

Quinte Insulin Pumpers (serving SouthEastern Ontario
in Belleville, Ontario) is 6 months old and we had an
overwhelming 35 people in attendance tonight. What a
great experience sharing our pumping stories with
other pumpers and many investigating the pump too.
People are standing in line waiting to talk to people
using pumps as we mill around and chat. No official
pump programs in our area so we are THE SOURCE of info
on pumps for quite a large area.
 This idea of a pump support group is getting quite
overwhelming! We have almost outgrown our meeting
place. When I arrived tonight, I was running 2 minutes
late, the parking lot was half full and I thought
there must be another meeting going on at the same
time. BUT, it was all for the pump group!
 Thanks for all I have learned from pumpers on this
site too, as I am in turn able to share a lot of this
knowledge with others.
 So happy tonight to be able to help change people's
lives for the better. :o)
Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?