Re [IP] Thursday Night Chat 2/22 at 9PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hello Pumpers & Friends, I would like to take this time to invite all
Veteran, Newbie, Parents, Support Persons, or ANYONE interested in Insulin
Pump Therapy to Thursday nights chat 2/22 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT) in the IP
Anytime chat room!! Here is the chat address shortcut!! Just click right
here and you will be chatting before you know it!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  When you reach the chat log in area
just type in the e-mail address you used when joining Insulin-pumpers as the
USERNAME, Then Type in the Word  "pumper" as the password!! That all there
is to it!! Hope to see you  at the chat!!  A big Thank You to all that
should at Last weeks chat, It made us feel needed, And  I would like to also
Thank the other chat hosts for all their valued Imput at the chat!! And
Remember, A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEMS
TO WALK OUT ON YOU!!   TTYL Cheers!   C J Jutras Lewiston,Maine :o) P.S.
This will be an open topic chat but will be also geared toward the Questions
of Future pumpers!!