Re: [IP] Pump Basals

Actually, the MM 508 has 3 different sets of basal patterns: Standard,
Pattern A and Pattern B.
Each of these 3 different sets incorporate the basals for an entire day. It
is for people with different needs on different days, like workdays and
weekends, or days when you exercise and days when you don't.