[IP] Found a Meter for Forearm testing! (Canada)

Hi all:  I had posted a request for names of meters that could use the forearm
etc. and I thank you for the quick response.  When I had checked on the
Freestyle it was not available in Canada yet, but I found one that is as of
April 1!!

For you fellow Canucks out there the One Touch Ultra will be available!  The
strips will cost about the same as others--about $40 for a box of 50 strips.
At least in Manitoba it will be covered through Pharmacare like all others so
I will be first in line to try it!  I actually get a sneak peek on Monday when
I go to the Endo.  Apparently there will be a major campaign to promote and
will take the old One touch meter on straight trade!  I have read on this list
some good things about it and that it is a 5 second countback as well as it
lets you know if not enough blood was drawn instead of reading as a low.

Yeah!!  Another gadget for the gadget freak in me!!!