Re: [IP] Sets

  Yes, I am very familiar with the Tenders, which are the same as MM's Sils.
The new D. set will be basically the same as MM's Sof-Sets.  The one thing
that Dis does NOT have to go with their set is the insertion device.  And I
must tell you that device alone is what will probably keep us using the MM
sets versus going to the new Dis set when/if it comes out for the kids.

  I have already spoken to someone in the R&D section at Dis about the MM
serter and the prospects of Dis coming up with something similar down the
road.  He said that it may be something they can work on.  I flat out told
him that because of the serter we will continue to use MM's sets.

  Anyway, it will DEFINATELY be worth your while to try the MM sets and get
one of the insertion devices too.  It has made a tremondous difference with

mom to Joshua