[IP] Re: Hello to the Lock Family

You will find lots of good stuff on this web site and lots of great people,
who will actually make you laugh a bit, even though you are crying inside.

A great source of info for new parents is the Children with Diabetes web
site.  It has so much and you will spend many hours reading there.  Later on
when you have really specific questions, it is likely that the question and
answer page will have had that question asked before.

It was reading an old chat transcript from CWD about insulin pumps that got
me determined to get one for my little girl.
Best wishes,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon