Re: [IP] RE: genetics of DM

Before marring my hubby, who is also diabetic, I asked
my dr what the chances are.  He said they are only
slightly higher than if we were both non DM.  I know
lots of couples who are both diabetic and their
children aren't.

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.