Re: [IP] Trusting your doc

I know this is off topic of this thread, but does
anyone know what the determination of diabetis is when
you aren't diabetic.  I tested my mom the other day
and her bs was 189!!  She said she had just eaten
something sweet ( I don't remember what it was,
pudding maybe), but still that is really up there for
a non diabetic and her dr doesn't seem even the
slightest bit concerned!!  She is using one of my old
meters to test periodically, but ........
she doesn't know what her numbers should be and I told
her not over 160

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.