[IP] infusion sets

Amy wrote, in part:
< < The new sets from D is supposed to be just like the MM ones in that regard
so I wasn't sure if I should wait for those to come next month or just go
ahead and try to switch now. > >

>From my understanding the new D sets will/do not have an inserter with them
and I don't think they plan to. That Sof-Serter is really a wonderful tool for
the SofSets, quick, easy, and virtually painless. It assures the set goes
straight in without kinks. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!