Re: [IP] Pump Basals

> What kind of pump is it that has only 2 basal
> patterns? The MiniMeds have a
> possiblity of 48 diff. basals with more than one
> profile. My first two pumps
> had only one basal rate with supplementals.

My MM also has the 48 different rates witch make up
one day pattern.....

The newer pumps (508 and D-Tron) have the option of
having more than one daily pattern stored in the

Does that make more sense?

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.