[IP] Pump Basals

> Liz wrote:
> > Is there any particular reason you're feeling rushed to get quick results?

Kelly replied:
> My last A1C was 9 and I want to get it down--as fast as possible.  Also, I
am trying to show my insurance that a new pump would help my control because
it has the option of 2 basal patterns... >

What kind of pump is it that has only 2 basal patterns? The MiniMeds have a
possiblity of 48 diff. basals with more than one profile. My first two pumps
had only one basal rate with supplementals.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!