Re: [IP] Site suggestions

Brian, I think she might mean the MM Micros vs the Dis Tenders,
since she mentioned the new Dis sets that aren't out yet (that
are like the MM's Micros.) So right now, there are no comparable
sets from Dis.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Amy! :)

Anyway...Amy, I would definitely ask MM for some samples. Just
call up MM or get their local rep's info and they'll send you
some to try to see if you like them better.

Brian said:
> Sorry to tell you but the Sets for MM and Disetronic are the exact same
> except for the Name on the box.
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound