Re: [IP] Meter That Uses Forearm

> There may be two meters on the market now that
> allows one to take blood from
> the forearm, but I can only find one at the present
> time. It is called
> AT-Last and I see it advertised in DIABETIC FORECAST

There are actually 3 meters out there that allow this.
 The AT-Last, the Freestyle, and the One Touch Ultra.
I have the Freestyle....

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.