[IP] Sof-Serter

> > Contact MM and ask for some free samples of their sof-sets and if you tell
them it is for a young child they will most likely send you the serter for
free. > >

I was 59 years old when they sent me a free Sof Serter. I think they don't
want kinking of the cannula that can cause immense problems when inserted by
*hand.* Therefore, the PR was to send the SS - even free.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!