Re: [IP] Diabetes Unite

> I personally think that a company producing meters
> and strips that will not
> give us the meters should be boycotted big time.
> After all, we cannot go
> shopping for the strips, but must use theirs and pay
> their price. What say
> out there. BW

I don't want to come off sounding rude or anything...
so please don't take it that way.  But they do almost
give them away now, you get a $40 rebate and a $40
trade in on the one I just bought.  Besides we can't
boycott ALL of the meter companies out there--which is
exactly how many that won't give the meters away.

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.