Re: [IP] Health question

  Your symptoms sound almost IDENTICAL to wha I was having a little over a
year ago....asthma!!!!!  I couldn't believe it.  I'm 45, no history of
asthma, and now I have a dx of asthma.  And believe me, I went through the
gammit of testing.  It was very difficult to live with for over 3-4 months
while they decided which test to do next!!!  By the way we are retired
military and I'm seen at our local MTF.  Try having them check this out.  By
the way after my initial treatment, whcih lasted about 1 month, I have never
h ad any more trouble!!!

Just my expereince but sounds oh so familiar!

mom to Joshua