Re: [IP] Good control effect on A1C's

Liz wrote:
> Is there any particular reason you're feeling rushed
> to get quick results?

My last A1C was 9 and I want to get it down--as fast
as possible.  Also, I am trying to show my insurance
that a new pump would help my control because it has
the option of 2 basal patterns and I go on the loaner
on Friday.  They are going to do a A1c with a protable
machine and then another test in 3 months.
I am just excited I guess to finally have better
control.  Even though my glyco was 9.0 last time I had
only been checking my sugars and trying to control
them for about a month.  The glyco before was 10.4
and I was wondering if that had caused it to drop that
much lower in only a month, what would it be like now?

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.