[IP] Health question

Good Morning everyone,
I am a diabetic for 5 years.  Been trying to get the pumper but, still working with the Air force and VA doctors.  I am 32 female.  I have been having shortness breath and chest pains for over two weeks.  And the doctors can't fine anything worng with me yet.  I keep asking them if it has to do with my Diabetes.  But no answers.  I have EKG's, lung scans, Breath pressure test.  And all came not okay.  If anyone can help please e-mail me personal. Thanks
Melissa McClcerren