[IP] re: First 4 days on pump

Hi all, four days of near normal bg's already!!! After 39 yrs with
rollercoaster bgs, this is a miracle :-)

Still plotting out a strategy with my health care nurse. Turns out I'm
very sensitive to Humalog.... a little seems to go a very long way in my case.

One question...did any of you feel sick (flu like symptoms, headache)
when you first started using the pump? I felt just awful yesterday and
it was my best bgs ever! My rep thinks it might be because I'm not used
to having such normal bgs thruout the day.
Anyone else have this?

Sue :-)