[IP] Please accept my apologies

To all list members -
Please accept my apologies for anyone's feelings that I unintentionally
hurt.  My "tone of voice" in my email apparently came through as more
strident that I intended.   There are many people who cannot afford any
donations and will always be welcome here.  I said that in my note.   I was
just trying to shake the tree a little for those who can, but
haven't.......taken the time to contribute.  I tend to get a little carried
away when "fundraising" for something I have deep feelings for and I have
deep feelings of gratitude for Michael, Sam, Bob and all the people who help
run this list.  This list has been very meaningful to me and I appreciate
everyone's efforts greatly.

No one should ever feel coerced, or forced in any way to do anything they
don't want to do.  All contributions should be made with gratitude and never
forced.   Again I apologize for making anyone feel that way.

Bonnie Richardson