[IP] Re: (IP) my other checkbook

<<<snip>>>>Does anyone know where to get the log book called my
other check book?

Try www.diabetesmall.com.  that's where I got mine.
forget that website..it now leads to PlanetRx, and the logbooks are not
listed there.  sorry about that.<<<<snip>>>>>

Actually, I love The Diabetes Mall, so I just checked my link to see if it
was really true that it now went to PlanetRx!  My link is "diabetesnet.com"
and they do have My Other Checkbook on that website.  (I didn't mean to
mistrust David, but I just really like that website and hadn't had time to be
on it lately.)