Re: [IP] Waterproof Caution

What you say is true...according to the official line from Disetronics.
However, our experience of almost three years of water, sand, sunscreen,
salt, etc., has been that it isn't necessary. I wouldn't be so presumptuous
as to say that your experience will be the same, but Stephanie gives her pump
a pretty hard workout, and we've never had any problems.

Betsy, mom of 11.5 yo Stephanie (dxd 4.5, pumping since 3/98)