Re: [IP] RE: New Pump

  That is great about  your new pump.  Be aware of the fact that using the
remote cuts your batterie life in half and that the remote has to be in close
proximity to the pump in order for it to actually work.  I hope that MM works
on improveing the remote function aspects of their pumps so that someday we
might consider it.  But for now I don't think it is worth having just to keep
it in the sock drawer!

mom to Joshua