[IP] RE: New Pump

You are absolutely right on the training!  I requested a 508 after 3 years
of my 507 which I loved, but my hearing is not that great, so my doctor
faxed the needed info regarding my hearing and NOW I HAVE IT!  I'm so
excited it only took a week!.  The problem is I put it on, with the
appropriate basals, and I have not had time to watch the video, and turn on
the vibrate mode.  I also have not programmed the remote. I can't believe
how the buttons are so quick, and I like the balance of siren "low"
warning!  Education is important so I'll get cracking on the video in the