[IP] Rebates on meters

> > Walgreens and Therasense have an offer going right now where you get a
free Freestyle if you buy 2 boxes of strips. However, the pharmacist tells me
that he thinks you must actually pay for the strips yourself, not use
insurance to pay for them...
 Laura > >

I sure wouldn't take a *think so* from anyone unless I read the rebate form
for myself where it bans ins. from paying. What does Therasense care who pays
for the strips - they'll get their $$ anyway. Only those who will use their
strips will want the meter and if the ins. pays for the strips - well, I just
don't get it. Bottom line: Check the fine print on the form. Or, call
Therasense. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!